Santoni S.p.A. (Italian Tax Code/ VAT and registration number in the Milan Register of Companies: 01806460430 and REA Code MI - 2001131)
Registered office Via Montenapoleone n. 9, 20121 Milan, Italy
Administrative/operational headquarters Via Enrico Mattei n. 59, 62014 Corridonia (MC)
PEC [certified email]: email@example.com
Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Giuseppe Santoni
Share capital € 1,800,000.00 fully paid up
1. These terms and conditions govern your use of the website santonishoes.com (hereinafter also referred to as “Site”). As such, they do not apply when accessing or using other websites that may be linked to this Site via a hyperlink, banner, or other hypertext link. If you access or use such websites, please read the relative terms and conditions of use first. Accordingly, Santoni may not be held liable in the event of access or use of third-party websites by visitors and/or users of this Site.
2. This Site is operated by Santoni S.p.A., a company under Italian law headquartered in Via Montenapoleone No. 9, Milan and registered with the Milan Chamber of Commerce under REA No. 2001131 of the Companies Register, Tax ID/VAT No. 01806460430 (hereinafter also referred to as “Santoni”). Santoni operates the Site to provide information on the company, its initiatives, and its products and services and to promote and enable the online sale of those products and services.
3. Said information and initiatives and the products and services offered are presented in specific sections of the Site, where additional services may be provided. Such services may include the option for visitors and/or users to sign up to a newsletter to receive previews of the latest collections and promotions, to take part in any initiatives promoted by Santoni, and to create a wish list of favourite products, and the option of creating a personal account to access reserved areas and content, where available, and to make purchases online of Santoni products and/or services, or for other purposes.
- reproduce, copy, publish, transmit, upload, encode, translate or modify the Site or its contents; create derivative works based on the Site or its contents; sell, license, or otherwise distribute, in whole or in part, the Site or its contents, for example through mechanisms that reroute in any way whatsoever to third-party computers, servers or websites;
- make use of any automated or manual process for the purposes of accessing, acquiring, consulting, copying, querying, or monitoring the Site or its contents or any part thereof, and/or for reproducing in any way whatsoever the architecture or appearance of the Site or its contents, and/or for circumventing any copy-prevention measures or acquiring or seeking to acquire any material, document or information made available other than for that purpose on the Site;
- access or seek to access any part, section or feature of the Site, or any other system or network connected to the Site or any server operated by Santoni, that you are not permitted to access, by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful technology or means;
- probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any other computer or computer network connected to the Site;
- transmit or spread viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, and/or publish any other technologically harmful material;
- alter data, publish unlawful material, or publish material that is in any way offensive or obscene;
- breach the protection, security, or authentication measures on the Site;
- reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace to its source information of any kind concerning other visitors and/or users of the Site or any other customer, or pursue similar activities;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the performance and/or features of the Site.
2) Registration and Creation of an Account
1. In order to use and/or access certain features of this Site, you may be required to register and/or create a personal account. If you do not register and/or create an account, you may not be able to use or access certain features or services offered on the Site.
3. You guarantee that the data you provide on the Site are truthful, accurate, and available. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the credentials for your account and for protecting access to the account and to your device, unless you notify us that your account has been used by others demonstrably without your permission.
3) Privacy and Cookies
4) Site Content Rights and Ownership
1. All content published on this Site, including therein information, text, software, photographs, videos, graphics, music, logos, icons, images, audio clips and/or any other material, along with all the services found on this Site (hereinafter also referred to as the “Contents of the Site”), is the exclusive property of or otherwise owned by Santoni S.p.A. and/or its successors, and is protected by copyright and other applicable laws governing intellectual and/or industrial property and/or trademarks and/or patents and/or copyright. Accordingly, with the exception of copying for strictly personal use only, no part of the Contents of the Site may be reproduced, copied, or published, in whole or in part, on any medium of any kind, or used for commercial purposes, without the express prior written consent of Santoni.
2. The Site may contain, utilize, or display content created by third parties, information drawn from public sources, and/or links to external websites or web pages operated by independent third parties (hereinafter also referred to as “Third-Party Content”). Santoni does not control or monitor Third-Party Content and therefore it cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy, security or reliability of such content. As such, Santoni disclaims any and all liability for Third-Party Content.
3. All and any content uploaded by you to this Site, including therein documents, files, information, comments, feedback, suggestions, images, photos and/or other material of any kind whatsoever (hereinafter also referred to as “User Content”) will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, Santoni shall be free to use any such User Content on an unrestricted basis, for example by using the ideas, concepts and/or techniques received for the development, production and/or marketing of products and/or services or for any other purpose, where such use shall not be construed to confer any rights on the User that sent, conceived and/or created the User Content, without prejudice to the provisions of data protection law and/or any other essential legislation that may be applicable.
5) Santoni Trademark and Site Domain
The Santoni trademark and, generally, all other trademarks, whether registered or not or pending registration, illustrations, images, logos, and the names of products for sale, published or in any way appearing on the Site, along with the domain name of this Site, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Santoni and/or its successors. The total or partial reproduction, modification or use thereof for any reason whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever is strictly forbidden without the express prior written consent of Santoni. It is similarly prohibited to combine the Santoni trademark with other marks, symbols, logos or other distinctive signs such as to create a composite logo, without the express prior written consent of Santoni. Nothing contained on this Site may be construed as conferring a license or right to use the Santoni trademark for any purpose whatsoever, without the written consent of Santoni or without license terms and conditions agreed by Santoni S.p.A.
1. Best endeavours are made to check that the Contents of the Site meet the intended standards of reliability, fairness, accuracy, completeness, and topicality. Notwithstanding this, Santoni disclaims all warranties, express and/or implied, including any warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of the Contents of the Site, and gives no warranty for any errors, inaccuracies, mistakes or omissions found in the Contents of the Site, including therein product information and descriptions, prices and/or stock availability, and any related services, such as “size guides”. The fact that certain products or services may be found on the Site shall not imply any warranty that they can be utilized and/or purchased at any given time.
2. Santoni similarly makes every effort to ensure that the products displayed on the Site appear as realistic as possible, in particular as concerns colours. Nevertheless, the appearance and colours that you see depend on your device settings, for which Santoni can give no warranty that the product as displayed on the Site matches the real product.
3. Santoni does not warrant that the Contents of the Site and the services offered will satisfy your demands or expectations, and it reserves the right to modify, delete, complete and/or supplement at any time, at its own discretion and without prior notice, the Contents of the Site and the way in which it functions and operates, including therein certain products and/or services, and their prices, features and specifications.
7) Limitation of Liability
1. Santoni disclaims any and all liability for any direct and/or indirect damage that may arise from or in connection with your use and/or browsing of this Site.
2. Santoni is not responsible for the data and news published on this Site where processed by third parties, and disclaims any and all liability that may arise in relation to your accessing any website linked to or from this Site.
3. Santoni disclaims any and all liability for any decision you make on the basis of the information contained in this Site and for any direct or indirect loss and/or damage that may arise from or in connection with the use and/or download and/or display on your device of any material of any kind whatsoever found on this Site.
4. Although this Site is not normally a means of transmission for computer viruses, worms, Trojans or other malware, Santoni cannot guarantee that such harmful components will not be transmitted to your device when browsing this Site. As such, you are entirely responsible for taking suitable measures to ensure a safe browsing experience of this Site.
8) Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Last updated: 12/05/2023