Order and payments
The online ordering process must be followed carefully. FiloBlu S.p.a. reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order, in the case of the products being unavailable, or of concerns regarding the authenticity of the customer’s details (incomplete or inconsistent personal details or credit card details, or unfulfilled payments for previous purchases). Communication of the declination or cancellation of your order (by email or phone) may not be immediate, and may also occur as a result of subsequent contact by the customer.
How do I make a purchase?
Buying online is simple:
1. Click on the product you are interested in to see detailed information. Select the quantity and size (if relevant), then click “Add to cart”.
2. If you wish to buy the product immediately, click “Buy”. To add it to the contents of your shopping cart, select “Quantity” to update the cart. To remove a product from your shopping cart, click “Remove”. Check the products in your shopping cart, then click “Proceed to checkout” to finalize your order.
3. Enter the information required for shipping then select the payment method:
- Cash on delivery (In case of cash on delivery as a payment method, the payment for the Products on delivery shall be done only with cash . Charge the customer an additional service fee of up to € 15.90. Cash on Delivery will not be available if your order value exceeds € 750.00 )
- Credit card or PayPal (pre-authorised or prepaid credit – available both for Italy and other countries).
- Bank transfer (available for European purchases with extra 8 € per order) the order is shipped after the receiving of the payment. If FiloBlu does not receive the payment in 5 days, the order will be canceled.
Finally, check the summary of your order and click “Buy”.
After completing the purchase, you will receive an email with the details of your order and confirmation that it has been accepted.
The maximum amount for payment by Cash on Delivery is €750. There is no minimum amount for purchasing with prepaid credit. The total amount will be charged in the currency indicated at the time of purchase.
Orders may be placed by over-18s only.
FiloBlu S.p.a. will not be held responsible for any orders placed by minors without parental consent.
Method of Payment
The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
The following payment methods are accepted:
Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
- Credit card
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the PayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by FiloBlu.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall FiloBlu be able to access the Client’s credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by FiloBlu and therefore under no circumstances shall FiloBlu be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
- Bank Transfer (available for European purchases)
In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Client can find the bank coordinate. Payment by bank transfer involves an additional cost of 8 euro at customer’s expense. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment.
- Cash on Delivery
In case of cash on delivery as a payment method , the payment for the Products on delivery shall be done only with cash . Charge the customer an additional service fee of up to € 15.90. Cash on Delivery will not be available if your order value exceeds € 750.00
Payment is carried out on a secure page that uses SSL certificates (Secure Socket Layer), a system that guarantees maximum security for online transactions. Your credit card details are protected from unauthorized access via the SSL encrypted transfer of data, and is not accessible to third parties.